Welcome to our new and improved website. How can we help?

Home Services Restorations


Has your Company or Close Corporation been deregistered?

B Doyle & Associates Group can assist with the restoration of your PTY or CC. If your entity has been deregistered by CIPC you have to meet one of the following requirements in order to restore the entity:
  • The entity must own property
  • Is currently trading or was trading at the time of de-registration
  • Owns shares in another entity
  • By Court Order
Share this page

Looking for outstanding company secretarial services?