Import and Export License

Import & Export License – Required Information

We assist in the registration of Import and Export Licenses, call us on 011 268 6652 or e-mail


Minimal requirements for import and export License?

If you’re applying for an Import and export license, you will need at least a valid bank account and an Income tax Number.

If you have these two stated above, we require payment up front for Import and export licenses.


Apply for an Import and Export license:

You can either apply for an import and export license via an individual (Individual Application) or via a company (Company Application).


Alternatively we have a package deal to save you time:


Who should register as an importer or exporter?
All persons who import or export goods into/out of South Africa shall register as an importer/exporter with Customs.


Why should you apply for an Import/Export License?
It is a statutory obligation to have an import and export license should you engage in overseas or cross border trade.


What is an Importer?
An importer includes any person, who, at the time of importation:

  • owns any goods imported
  • carries the risk of any goods imported
  • acts or represents themselves as if they are the importer or owner of any goods imported;
  • actually bringing any goods into South Africa;
  • is beneficially interested in any way whatever in any way goods imported or acts on behalf of any such person.


What is an Exporter?
An Exporter is a businessperson who transports goods abroad (for sale).


Can I use a trade mark on goods for export?

Yes, you can, but you must make sure that your trade marks do not infringe somebody else’s rights. Remember that your registration is valid only on the territory of South Africa. You are strongly advised to use an attorney to conduct a trade mark search for you in the country you are exporting to, or depending on the circumstances, apply for a trade mark registration in that country.

BDoyle5 on Twitter
0 people follow BDoyle5


The New formation (Company Registration) of a company is the creation of a brand new company with no prior history and is registered directly into the names of the directors of your choice.
When creating a new company (Company Registration) is it referred to as a “new formation” and the following steps will be taken:

1) Name reservation – you will be required to register a valid name for your company. If you need us to do this for you, we can certainly assist you.

2) New Formation (Company Registration)– Once the name reservation has been approved, we then attend to the company registration process on your behalf.
The time frame for Company Registrations is dependent on CIPC.

If you wish for us to assist you with a new company formation please follow the link below:

#business #makingmoney #pty #ltd #companyamendments #shares #vat #SARS #annualreturns #import #export #instagram #instagood #instadaily #mondayNPO (NON PROFIT ORGANISATION)

An NGO is a Non-Government Organisation, which is a generic umbrella name for the following:

1) Register an NPC (Non Profit company - Old Sec 21 co), 2) Amend the MOI to be in line with the ninth schedule
You will then decide which registrations you require:
Registration as an NPO with Social Welfare - (Non-Profit organisation i.e. an NPC who requires registration with the Dept. of Social Development, so it can fundraise)

3)Registration as an PBO with SARS - application for tax exemption - (Public Benefit Organisation i.e. an NPC who requires tax exemption status with SARS, so it can become tax exempt)

Should you require these services please contact us

#business #SARS #VAT #companyamendments #shares #annualreturns #BEE #import #export #instagram #instadaily #instagoodSHARES


Issue New Shares
Transfer of Shares
Convert and Increase Authorised Shares
Increase of Authorised Shares
Par Value to No Par Value Shares
Adding Preference Shares
Adding - A and B Class Shares
Convert and Increase Authorised Shares

For more information contact us at

#business #shares #issue #companyamendments #VAT #SARS #annualreturns #pty #ltd #import #export #instagram #instagood #instadailyRESTORATION OF A DEREGISTERED COMPANY OR CLOSE CORPORATION 
If your entity has been deregistered by CIPC for failing to submit annual returns and you need assistance to restore it you have to meet one of the following requirements: •The entity must own property (Copy of property title deed or bond statement required)
•Was / Is trading Either at the time of deregistration or currently (Proof required by means of a bank statement)
•Owns shares in another entity (Share Certificate required)
•By Court Order (No supporting documents are required if you have a Court Order)

If you are interested in restoring a company, please email us at

#business #makingmoney #cipc #cipro #annualreturns #shares #companyamendments #VAT #import #export #Bee #pty #ltd #tuesday #instagram #instagoodANNUAL RETURNS

All companies (including external companies) and close corporations are required by law to lodge their annual returns with CIPC within a certain period of time every year.

An annual return is a statutory return in terms of the Companies and Close Corporations Acts and therefore MUST be complied with. 
Failure to do so will result in the Commission assuming that the company and/or close corporation is not doing business or is not intending on doing business in the near future. 
Non-compliance with annual returns may lead to deregistration, which has the effect that the juristic personality is withdrawn and the company or close corporation ceases to exist.

We unfortunately cannot assist with filing the annual returns if your company is audited with AFS. 
If you need assistance with your Annual returns contact us:

#business #annualreturns #cipc #cipro #VAT #SARS #pty #ltd #import #export #companyamendments #shares #instagram #instadaily #instamood #instagoodPRE-REGISTERED CUSTOMS COMPANY

We have limited stock on our pre-registered shelf company package.

Package deal includes:
Shelf company 
Income Tax Registered
Pre-registered import and export code (Customs)
Valid Bank Account
Change of directors, Registered address, Auditors (preparation)
Change of directors, Registered address, Auditors (lodgement)
Change of shareholding

Contact us

#business #makingmoney #customs #import #export #companyamendments #shares #annualreturns #SARS #VAT #pty #ltd #instagram #instagood #instadaily #secreterialservicesWe have stock of our preregistered VAT entities, which includes the following: •Shelf (PTY) LTD.
•VAT Vendor Registration.
•PAYE/UIF/SDL Registration.
•Income tax registered.
•Customs registration, both Import and Export.
•E-filing profile activated, ready to be released to your 
•Business bank account with Standard Bank, linked to all SARS registrations.
•Internet banking to be activated with your preferred 
username and password upon change of signatory.
•Change of directors and registered address (preparation 
and submission).
•Change of shareholding.

If you are interested please contact us at

#VAT #business #makingmoney #SARS #cipc #cipro #companyamendments #shares #import #export #annualreturns #pty #ltd #shareblock #instagram #instagood #beeShare Block companies

We can either convert an existing company into a share block or register a new one.

By law, a seller may not sell shares in a share block scheme unless the company has the words What is a personal liability company?

A personal liability company is comparable to companies contemplated in section 53(b) of the Companies Act, 1973.

Its name must end with the word “Inc” it meets the criteria for a private company, and its MOI provides that the directors and past directors are jointly and severally liable, together with the company, for any debts and liabilities of the company that were contracted during their respective terms of office. 
For more assistance contact us at

#pty #instagram #instagood #makingmoney #business #cipc #cipro #companyamendments #shares #import #export #annualreturns #VAT #SARS #secretrialcompany #secreterialservices