TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms & Conditions
Standard Terms and Conditions
B Doyle and Associates offer corporate consulting, company secretarial and legal services on the following terms and conditions:
- All shelf company sales are sold on a pre-payment basis and are subject to specific terms and conditions. On receipt of payment and the signed terms and conditions, original documents are released to the client.
- In the event that the purchaser cancels the request for shelf companies, an administration and cancellation fee of R150 will be charged to the client.
- All original documents sent from our offices will be done so using either courier or South African Postal Speed Services. This is for the client’s account and will be reflected on the invoice. No fees will be charged for documents collected from our offices. If client’s want to us to use their couriers we will need to be notified in writing. We recover the FULL cost billed to us. Should there be any additional charges by the courier company we will invoice the client accordingly. Courier fees are not fixed, and are therefore subject to change without prior notice.
- All our prices exclude VAT at 14%. No VAT is charged on shelf company sales.
- We only accept instructions in writing (email, fax, and letter) to undertake any of the services that we offer.
- On receipt of written instructions, documents are prepared and invoiced to clients prior to being lodged with the Companies and Intellectual Property Commission (CIPC).
- All invoices are payable on presentation.
- Accounts that run into arrears for longer than thirty days will be handed over to our attorneys for collection. Should you fail to pay for services rendered or shelf companies purchased B Doyle reserve the right to Black List the purchaser via Trans Union. All legal costs incurred will be payable by the client on a scale as between attorney and client.
- Consulting and secretarial services are supplied at our usual and customary hourly rate, unless quoted on prior to commencement or otherwise agreed arrangement.
- Our prices are reviewed quarterly and are subject to change without prior notice.
- CIPC fees are subject to change without prior notice and according to their official price list. B Doyle & Associates do not warrant CIPC prices as quoted.
- Annual Returns and Restoration fees are Non-refundable. Once the annual return quote has been accepted and paid the client is confirming that the turnover stated on the quote is accurate.
- Annual Financial statements submissions are separate to the annual returns submission. The annual return fee does not include this submission.
- Annual Returns – B Doyle does offer a free reminder service for when an entities returns are due, however its still the clients responsibility to make sure that the annual returns gets submitted. Should an entity be de-registered because of non-compliance to annual returns submissions its the clients responsibility to get the entity re-instated.
- REFUNDS – Orders placed and paid for, and the intellectual property has been released to the client, are non-refundable. The Current Work Order will remain valid up until 3 months after payment has been received, after which time it will close. Work requested after this period will be deemed a new Work Order and additional charges will apply.
- Please note e-mail quotes are not official, only Xero quotes with B Doyle’s logo are official and these quotes are only valid for 30 days.
- When CIPC charges B Doyle and Associates for any work/services rendered (which should not be charged for), the client is liable for those costs.
- Our services are for preparation, lodgment and completion of work (no weekly updates). Should you require an update, please email the relevant consultant and they will respond.
- All Registered documents received back from CIPC will be sent to the relevant client, and it’s the client’s responsibility to check for any errors made by CIPC.
- Upon doing business with us you have agreed to be added to our mailing list, you can unsubscribe at anytime.
- Upon Purchasing a shelf company, the responsibility to change the directorship/membership and registered address lies with the purchaser.
- Upon Purchasing a Package deal applicable changes must take place within 6 months from placing the order. Thereafter normal price list applies.
- Upon the date of the invoice (shelf companies purchases) the nominee directors (B Doyle members) are not liable for any debt own by the company.
- All B Doyle Shelf companies have never traded before and clean with no prior History.
- Once a quote has been accepted and payment has been made, no refunds will be made.
- We cannot be held responsible for any CIPC regulation amendments or any such changes made to the acts.
- Once a quote is accepted an official order is placed. No cancellations will be accepted and the client will be liable for the full amount quoted. No exceptions will be made. Please consider this carefully.
Our office hours are from 08h30 to 16h30 Monday to Thursday and 08h00 to 16h00 on Friday. Our offices close over the December period each year.