Above Company Registrations – Options:
- Including Approved Name Reservation (Own name):
If you have an already approved Name Reservation and you want to register a company then click this option.
- Excluding Approved Name Reservation:
If you do not have an approved Name Reservation then click this option. You must provide us with a list of 4 names (please note CIPC does not accept names with special characters) to apply to get an approved Name reservation.
- Including Approved Name Reservation (Shelf Name):
When selecting this option, you will be given a choice of Name Reservations (already approved by us) to choose from. This option will save you time and money.
The New formation (Company Registration) of a company is the creation of a brand-new company with no prior history and is registered directly into the names of the directors provided by you. Let us assist with your hassle-free company registrations today.
The most popular company to register is a standard private company which will be a proprietary limited ((Pty) Ltd) company. This will only require a minimum of one director. For other company types such as a non-profit company, a minimum of three (3) directors is required.
When creating a new company (Company Registration) it is referred to as a “new formation” and the following steps will be taken:
- Name reservation – you will be required to register a valid name for your company. If you need us to do this for you, we can certainly assist.
- New Formation (Company Registration)– Once the name reservation has been approved, we then attend to the company registration process on your behalf.
The time frame for Company Registrations is dependent on CIPC.
To start the process for all your company registrations, either click on one of the below “Register Now” buttons and complete the form or email us firstname.lastname@example.org