Any entity with an annual revenue less than R 10 million qualify as an Exempt Micro Enterprise (EME). All start-up and new registered companies qualify as an Exempt Micro Enterprise (EME).
– Level 1 issued if black ownership is 100%.
– Level 2 issued if black ownership is 51% or more.
– Level 4 issued if black ownership is less than 51%.
For a business with a turnover of less than R10 million, a BB-BEE certificate is not required. Customers can complete an Affidavit, signed by an Commissioner of Oaths, and hand it instead of the BB-BEE certificate. Once the Affidavit has been stamped by a Commissioner of Oaths, the Affidavit serves as a BEE certificate as no other verification is required for Exempted Micro Enterprises.
We can assist you for a costs of R184 (all incl)
Qualifying Small Enterprises (QSE)
- If your turnover is between R10 million and R35 million per annum you are classified as a Qualifying Small Enterprise (QSE).
- A QSE is measured in accordance with the QSE Scorecard as contained in the BEE Codes of Good Practice.
- A QSE can only obtain its BEE Certificate from an Accredited Verification Agency.
- If your turnover is above R35 million per annum you are classified as a Generic Enterprise.
- A Generic Enterprise is measured in accordance with the Generic Scorecard as contained in the BEE Codes of Good Practice.
- A Generic Enterprise can only obtain its BEE Certificate from an Accredited Verification Agency.
Benefits of having a BEE Certificate
Having a BEE Certificate will create various benefits and advantages for your business, including:
- Your clients will earn Preferential Procurement points on their BEE Scorecards
- You get exposure to a range of new potential customers that are looking to use BEE certified suppliers
- You will have access to public sector tenders (with the alignment of the PPPFA and the BEE Codes of Good Practice)
- You comply with the Preferential Procurement policies of the ever increasing number of corporates that require their suppliers to be BEE certified
Get Me a Quote for a BEE Certificate
Both QSEs and Generic Enterprises can only obtain their BEE certificates from an Accredited Verification Agency. B Doyle and Associates has established a Verification Partner Network, in conjunction with South Africa’s leading Verification Agencies. Let B Doyle assist in getting our Verification Partner Network members to contact you for a quote for your BEE verification. A QSE or Generic Certificate is subject to individual quotation.